Overtime Exemptions FAQ

What types of employees are entitled to overtime?

If reclassified as non-exempt, can I recover my unpaid overtime?

Yes. Your employer probably reclassified your overtime status because it discovered that you were previously misclassified. You may be entitled to recover your unpaid overtime wages going back two or three years prior to the reclassification.

Click here to learn more.