If you want to know if you are entitled to overtime, start with “Am I entitled to overtime?” for an overview of the types of employees who are typically required to be paid overtime. If you want to know how to calculate overtime pay for hourly, day rate and salaried non-exempt employees, take a look at “Calculating Overtime”. If you’re thinking about pursuing a claim against your employer, take a look at “Overtime Claims / Cases” to learn about your rights.
The overtime laws are complex and vary by state. In addition, employment situations can be unique. If you still have questions or would like to ask about your personal situation, please contact us by email, telephone or use our convenient intake form in the sidebar on the right. Your inquiry is strictly confidential.
- Calculating Overtime FAQs
- What Type of Workers Are Entitled to Overtime Pay?
- How Do I Know if I Am Eligible for Overtime Pay?
- Meal Periods / Rest Breaks FAQ
- Overtime Claims / Cases FAQ
- Overtime Exemptions FAQ
- Overtime Law & Definitions FAQ
- What if I am a salaried employee but my pay stub shows an hourly amount?
- What if I get a “bonus” instead of overtime pay?