California Overtime and Labor LawsCalifornia’s labor laws are enforced by the Division of Labor Standards Enforcement (DLSE) in the California Department of Industrial Relations. Private actions to enforce California’s wage and hour laws, and recover unpaid overtime and other amounts due to workers, are commonly brought by employment law firms such as The Lore Law Firm on a contingent fee basis.
If you live in California and believe you are not receiving the overtime pay that is rightfully yours, fill out our convenient Case Evaluation form for a FREE and CONFIDENTIAL review of your circumstances.
- California Overtime & Minimum Wage Regulations
- Breaks Provision
- California Overtime Law Requires Daily Overtime Pay
- California Labor Laws for Overtime Lead the Way
- What California Employees Are Exempt from FLSA Overtime Laws?
- Top 10 Employer Mistakes
- California Labor Overtime Laws Protect Employees
- California Expense Reimbursement Claims
- California Law for Overtime
- California Lunch Break