Hiring an Overtime Pay Lawyer that represents Workers

Hiring an Overtime Pay Lawyer that represents Workers

Unlike many areas of the law where consumers are constantly bombarded with ads from hundreds of firms (e.g. personal injury, criminal, social security disability, etc.), it can be much more difficult to find knowledgeable unpaid overtime lawyers. If you are looking for an overtime attorney that can assist you (on a contingent fee basis) when you believe your employer has deprived you of proper overtime wages, our firm and its national overtime lawyers are here to help.

 1. Get the Right Attorney

In most instances, just finding a labor and employment law attorney is not enough. What you really need is an overtime lawyer whose primary focus is wage and hour law. Even on a national scale, the number of employment law firms that concentrate their practice specifically on failure to pay overtime cases is small (they all fit in one meeting room at national employment law conferences). Finding the right firm and overtime attorney can make a significant difference in not only how your case is handled, but in the ultimate result – the number of dollars recovered for your claim.

 2. Ask The Attorney or Law Firm Questions

  • How long has the law firm been handling overtime cases?
  • Has the law firm successfully handled cases similar to my case?
  • Does the law firm have a network of local counsel across the country?
  • What will be done to evaluate my case to determine if it is likely to be “a winner”?
  • Will the firm take my case on a contingent fee basis, with no up front cost to me?
  • How will the firm and its unpaid overtime attorneys communicate with me?

The Lore Law Firm, along with our team of unpaid overtime lawyers from across the country, has helped to recover multi-millions of dollars in back overtime wages for thousands of workers in a wide variety of industries. Our firm’s interests are aligned with our clients – our overtime attorneys carefully select cases and take them on a contingent fee basis, so we don’t get paid for our work unless and until our clients get paid for their back overtime wages.

If you believe that you may have a wage claim for unpaid back overtime or would like to get more information from an experienced overtime lawyer, please call us at 1-866-559-0400, email us at [email protected] or submit your information using our convenient Case Evaluation form for a FREE and CONFIDENTIAL review of your circumstances by an experienced unpaid overtime lawyer.

Client Reviews


A situation that involves attorneys is emotional - Mike Lore is an attentive listener and really helped me come to the terms of my situation. He used his understanding of the law to construct a case that was grounded in fact and skipped the needless 'finger-pointing' and 'he-said/she-said' back and forth. Mike's professionalism with me (the client) and the opposing attorney moved the case forward quickly with a successful result.

- E.S.


After talking to HR and trying to find answers to my questions about the overtime laws online, I was so confused. I contacted the firm and spoke to Stacy. She was so nice and took the time to review my pay stubs. She explained what the law requires and how it applied to my job. Turns out I do not have a case. Even though I didn’t have a case, she sent me a follow up email with even more information. So glad I called them.

- P.A.


We live in another state, but my husband's company sent him to work in Texas for 6 months. With the laws being completely different from our home state, it was nice to speak to a professional that could put us at ease and explain the laws to us.

- D.E.

Scroll To Top