Experienced Overtime Lawyer Protects Your FLSA Rights
overtime lawyer dedicated to helping workers whose employers fail to pay them unpaid wages and overtime pay as required under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA). If you feel you have been denied overtime pay, contact an overtime lawyer at the Lore Law Firm. They are available to answer any questions you may have, and will determine whether or not you and your co-workers have a case. Lawsuits for overtime pay are occurring more today than any other time in history, and several factors are responsible for this.Michael D. Lore is an experienced Houston
- The bad economy is making everyone take a second look at how much money they bring home.
- Employers are cutting corners, trying to eke out as much as they can from their employees, due to the recent recession in our economy.
- FLSA laws are complex and make it difficult for employers to comply if they do not stay on top of the changing federal and state laws.
- Overtime law suits are becoming more common, making more people aware of these issues in the workplace, and many other workers are following suit.
- Withheld Overtime Pay
- Unpaid Salaries
- Unpaid Wages
- Failure to Pay Minimum Wage
- Wage and Hour Claims due to Misclassification of Employees
- Misclassifications of Managerial Employees
- Misclassifications of Professional, Executive, and Administrative Employees
- Exemptions from Overtime
- Salaried Workers’ Entitlement to Overtime Pay